DIY Felt Poinsettia Garland
How to make a Poinsettia Garland
Let’s make a poinsettia garland. You will learn how to make a felt poinsettia and berries, and how to assemble them to a rustic wire. This felt garland is perfect for your holiday home decorations and winter party and celebrations.
Use this garland to surround a candle in the centre of your dining table. It’s sure to make for an elegant table setting. In addition, it’s possible to connect the both ends of the garland to form a ring and decorate it like a wreath.
You can use the poinsettia garland in various situations, so please enjoy it according to your own needs.
- Wool blend felt – Red / Green / Gold glitter felt
- Tissue Paper
- Rustic Wire – This will be a garland base
- 24 gage Floral wire
- Glue gun and Glue stick
- Fabric Scissors
- Wire Cutter
- Red Felt : 3.5cm x 8cm – 15 pieces / 3.5cm x 7cm – 15 pieces
- Green Felt : 3.5cm x 8cm – 30 pieces
- Glitter Felt : 3.5cm x 15cm – 1 piece
- Red Felt for Berries : 3cm x 3cm – 10 pieces
- Tissue paper : 3cm x 7cm – 10 pieces
- Rustic Wire – 70cm
- 24 gage Wire : 10cm – 6 for leaves / 6 for berries
- 24 gage Wire : 20cm – 2 for Pinecones