Let’s get started! With a PDF and a Video step by step instruction I will show you how to make a felt anemone from beginning to end. Once you have purchased, you can begin working on your project right away.
Here is a list of the basic materials and tools you will need for felt flowers.
- Felt – Wool blend felt is recommended but any kind of felt works well too.
- Green floral wire – #18 gage and #24 gage
- Low temperature hot glue gun and glue stick
- Foam ball – You can use some tissue paper alternatively.
- Fabric Scissors
- Paper Scissors – If you use the template
This workshop includes
- PDF step by step guide
- Video Tutorial
There will be no refunds for online courses after purchase has been made. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]