Easter Wreath Inspiration: Felt Flower Ideas to Try
01. 04. 2023
The Easter season is full of joyous celebration, creative traditions, and plenty of fun family crafts. And with spring in the air, it’s the perfect time to get imaginative when it comes to making decorations for your home.
One of my favorite ways to get crafty is through making Easter wreaths. Not only are they beautiful additions to any home decor, but they also create special memories with family and friends alike. And this year I have a new idea for you: felt flower wreaths!
In this article, I’m going to show you how to make an adorable felt flower wreath for your own Easter occasion. With my step-by-step guide, you’ll be able to create something that looks fantastic and captures the spirit of the season with a unique bit of flair. Let’s get started!
How to Make a Simple Felt Flower Wreath
Make your Easter wreath stand out with a unique and creative design. Whether you want to make something for yourself or give one as a gift, felt flower wreaths are easy to make and always look beautiful.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Gather your materials. You will need a ring base or branch, felt fabric, florla wire, scissors, glue gun, floral tape and twine string.
- Cut out several felt flowers in different shapes and sizes. ( Tutorials follows!)
- Arrange the flowers on the wreath base until you get the desired look of your wreath.
- Secure the flowers with floral tape.
- Attach a twine sting or ribbon to finish it off and hang it up wherever you like!
Now you have your own handmade Easter wreath that will be sure to make a statement in any space!
Tips for Creating Festive Easter Decorations
Creating Easter decorations with felt flowers is an easy and affordable way to add a festive touch to your home. Whether you decide to make a wreath or other decorations, here are some tips to help you get started:
- Think simple. When selecting colours and shapes for your felt flowers, choose a few simple hues that create a harmonious look.
- Be creative. Felt flowers come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so don’t be afraid to get creative with the colours and textures you choose. Try mixing different colours together, or adding different materials for some added sparkle.
- Add accents. Add a ribbon the centre for an extra pop of colour. You can also use small items like beads or decorative branches to add extra detail.
- Make it unique. Incorporate meaningful items into your wreath design that pay homage to the season or special memories, such as pieces of ribbon in your child’s favorite colour or photographs of family members that have can have eggs on them!
By following these tips, you can easily create beautiful and memorable Easter decorations with felt flowers that will last far beyond the season!
How to make a felt poppy
How to make a felt bouquet fillers
How to assemble Easter wreath
Making your own Easter wreath is a great way to get creative and add a unique and personal touch to your Easter celebration! Whether you opt for a classic Easter bunny wreath, a stylish boho wreath, or even a modern poppy wreath, you’ll be able to craft a festive and beautiful decoration that’ll last you through Easter and beyond.
I hope this journal is inspiring. Whether you hang it up in your home, give it to a friend, or simply admire your creation, making an Easter felt flower wreath is a great way to get creative and have a bit of fun! So, why not try your hand at making one today?